DC Mutiny Snowboard Boots · 2022
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboard expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a more premium option?
- Ask your own question
The DC Mutiny Snowboard Boots are a medium-stiff flexing boot with traditional lace for that customized fit and skates shoe-like feeling. With a stiffer than medium flex, these boots are great for intermediate or advanced all-mountain riders and riders who find themselves in the park a lot. These are made durable for hard landings and riding day after day.
- Response II Liner – The EVO memory foam and heat-moldable memory foam make this boot feel great out of the box. This liner will keep riders locked in with a power strap for extra ankle support and latex J-bars for superior heel hold.
- Sole re-Purpose Insole – This insole is made with 100% recycled EVA foam and gives good stability in all conditions.
- Contact UniLite Outsole – Taking cues from a skate shoe offers a good board feel and lightweight comfort. It also has added rubber for durability in the high wear zones.
Are these right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about these boots, compare them with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Freestyle boot with traditional laces. Medium stiff (6/10). The liner is heat moldable and has extra ankle support.