Armada Declivity 88 C Skis · 2022
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- What bindings go with these skis?
- What boots go with these skis?
- Is this right for me?
- How do I choose the right length?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Ask your own question
The Armada Declivity 88 C Skis are a lightweight and rigid ski from Armada. These skis excel in extremely steep and icy conditions. However, the 88 mm width allows it to go into some light powder fields. The tip rocker helps blast through the crud. The Declivity 88 C is a perfect ski for early-season days when the skiing isn't super deep yet or for someone looking for an east coast-focused ski.
- Caruba/Poplar Core – This blend of lightweight woods is at a sweet spot between lightness and power.
- EST Rocker – This all-mountain rocker has a tapered sidecut in both the tip and tail which promotes floatation in soft snow and offers forgiving turn shapes, and the camber underfoot allows for proper edge hold when carving.
- Woven Carbon Stringers – The carbon stringers are laid on the top of the core of the ski and run tip to tail, improving torsional rigidity and power transmission without excessive weight.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
These are a super playful and versatile pair of skis that can hold an edge at speed. These are good for on the trail and off, and are known for their quickness and maneuverability. These skis are made of carbon instead of metal which sets them apart from some other comparable skis.