Now Conda Snowboard Bindings · Women's · 2022
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboard expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What's a more premium option?
- Ask your own question
The 2022 Now Conda Women's Snowboard Bindings offer a medium flex and high level of response for female aggressive freestyle riders. These bindings feature Skate Tech Technology to integrate the feeling of skateboarding on snow by adding a pivot point into the chassis. Flex Hinge Highbacks make riding steeper off-piste terrain more enjoyable by contouring to the leg angles. The SIEVA Straps are Flip-It Straps but with lateral reinforcements for added support that can be adjusted tool-free.
- Skate Tech Technology – This system works like a skateboard truck to directly transfer power from the binding to the edge and bypass power transfer through the center disk.
- Flex Hinge Highbacks – A taller stiffer center spine and lateral hook contour to the back of the leg mitigates chatter and prevents calf bite when riding steep terrain.
- SIEVA Straps – These bindings have padded, adjustable straps that dampen vibrations and can flip between Surf-Mode and Freeride-Mode by flipping the straps around tool-free.
Are these right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Built on what they call their Skate Tech chassis, the Condas are going to give you a supremely comfortable and secure hold. They provide a surfy, balanced, natural ride with fatigue-minimizing qualities and a smoooooth, medium-level flex. The heelcup is so reliable it will hold your boot even without the highback attached. Incredible energy transfer, super comfortable, and durable! Stellar binding.
- Medium Flex
- All mountain focused
- Customizable bushing system to dial in your ride
- Binding pivots on the kingpin in the center to drive power to the toe and heel edges
- Great warranty!
Skate tech adds a lot of response and power transfer into the board. Medium to stiff flex highback and baseplate are very responsive and you can customize the cushion you get by buying stiffer or softer bushings. These will rip anything you can take them on and have a good warranty.