Union Explorer Splitboard Bindings · 2022
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboard expert a question about this product
- What's a cheaper option?
- What's a more premium option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What should I compare this to?
- Is this right for me?
- Ask your own question
The 2022 Union Explorer Splitboard Bindings offer a delicate balance of durability and comfort to backcountry snowboarders seeking solid, lightweight splitboard bindings. The explorer bindings feature a SP2 Duraflex CB baseplate that is stiff in nature but provides a natural feel when riding. The explorer also boast a new Split FLAD (Forward Lean Adjuster Disk) 2.0 to allow for a quick tour to ride mode while the non-stick EVA foam helps mitigate ice build up.
- SP2 Duraflex CB Baseplate – A carbon injected plate provides the rider with greater edge to edge distribution for a natural board feel.
- Split FLAD 2.0 – A lightweight switch provides a seamless transition from tour to ride mode.
- Non-Stick EVA Foam – A soft EVA foam on top of the base plate prevents snow and ice build up for a more comfortable ride.
Are these right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Union Explorer bindings are perfect for those really seeking that expert adventure. These bindings are stronger, lighter, and extremely comfortable. While most splitters are complaining about the feel of a harsh baseplate, you feel like you're in a set of normal bindings here that can really help you excel that popping and carving down those gnarly lines. Union is known for it's tough construction and extremely durable products, and you can't expect anything less than perfect here. The hardware is top-notch, and you'll never need another pair again.