Now Select Pro Snowboard Bindings · 2023
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboard expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What's a more premium option?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Ask your own question
The Now Select Pros are one of the most innovative snowboard bindings available. Perfect for the rider who enjoys carving groomers at high speeds and getting creative in the terrain park, this binding provides the responsiveness, flexibility, and support riders need for almost anything. This year the Now Select Pro has been upgraded with a toe strap that grips the toe of the boot better as well as the addition of a Freestyle highback that provides support and flexibility for better lateral movement.
- Innovative Skate Tech – Now's patented Skate Tech attaches the binding to the board using ball bearings and maximizes the energy transfer on toe-to-heel and heel-to-toe turns. This is compared to the tradition binding, which is attached directly to the board deck. Skate Tech reduces foot fatigue and creates a binding that is more comfortable to ride than its traditional counterparts.
- Canted 2.0 Footpillow – Canted 2.0 Footpillows underfoot help to cushion hard landings and reduce chatter by absorbing energy more efficiently than a tradition binding.
- Upgraded Mounting – An upgraded mounting disc means this bind is now compatible with even more boards than ever before.
I think the Select Pro is great for a few different types of riders. All Now bindings are great for board feel adjustability and the select pros are no exception. So first off these are for the rider that wants a damp comfortable ride through the chop or on big landings. Nows have swappable bushings for soft, medium or hard to adjust the type of board feel the rider is looking for. The other rider in mind for Select Pros is the freestyle tweaker the high back has a decent amount of flex and the included swappable low back these bindings allow for some serious tweaking of grabs. The other rider is the pow rider like me I find these bindings pair best for me on a surfy board for the deep days they allow for flowy turns for a real surfy feel. These are not for the rider who wants the ultimate fit for them in terms of fit adjustability these lack compared to some other brands.
- Playful, flowy turns
- Tweaking, style, comfy landings
- Looks cool, mad steez
- Adjustability for custom fit could be better
- No highback rotation
Are these right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations