Ride C-6 Snowboard Bindings · 2022
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboard expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a more premium option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Ask your own question
The 2022 Ride C-6 Snowboard Bindings offer versatility to all-mountain snowboarders looking for a binding with a balance of freeride support and freestyle flex. This medium flex binding is built on the C-Series Performance Chassis to provide vibration dampening capabilities for a smooth ride no matter what the terrain. The binding also features Slimeback™ Highbacks which provide greater support and added vibration absorption.
- C-Series Performance Chassis – This lightweight frame combines a firm heelcup and nylon constructed baseplate with EVA foam to dampen vibrations from riding hard packed snow.
- Slimeback™ Highbacks – These highbacks utilize a urethane composition to better absorb shock and help smooth the ride out.
- Two-Piece Ankle Strap – This flexible power strap contours to the shape of the boot to provide a secure snug fit.
Are these right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
A smooth and damp freestyle binding, designed for off trail freestyle riding, for those who send it with a backcountry drop, or take it to the park. Canted footbed to reduce foot fatigue with a dampening foot bed to adsorb impact, and an aluminum heelcup for stability and responsiveness. Quality construction.
For good reason, these are some of the best all-mountain bindings. Comfortable urethane highbacks offer a smooth gliding feel. 6/10 flex allows for some flex, yet more support when riding fast and carving. Canted footbed to help fight foot fatigue!