Nidecker Flow Fuse Snowboard Bindings · 2022
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a snowboard expert a question about this product
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Ask your own question
The Nidecker Flow Fuse Snowboard Binding is a mid-flexing go anywhere, do anything snowboard binding. Giving a loose playful experience all over the mountain, the Fuse will quickly become a staple in any rider's gear. From park laps to powder stash, this binding will keep avid snowboarders on their feet all day long. With Flow's Speed Entry system, getting bindings strapped on and ready to go has never been easier, just flip up the highback and go. This durable binding is made for the intermediate to advanced rider looking to go bigger in the park and explore new parts of the mountain.
- 2.5-Degree Canted Footbeds – Canted footbeds allow for natural foot positioning and all-day comfort.
- Fusion One-Piece Powerstrap – The one-piece Powerstrap offers comfort and control. Set it and forget it, allowing for ease and speed when strapping in.
- Asymmetrical Highback – Asymmetrical highbacks allow for increased support, better fit to boot contours, and increased energy transfer.
Are these right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations