The North Face Women’s ThermoBall™ Traction V Mules
- We price match
Free delivery: Dec 13 - Dec 15
View shipping options
Color: TNF Black / TNF Black
This item has only a few units left in stock
Is this product right for you?
Get free gear advice from an expert
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!
Ask a camping expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
Official manufacturer description
- Your feet work hard, so they deserve the warmth and comfort of the Women’s ThermoBall™ Traction V Mules. These shoes combine ThermoBall™ Eco insulation with high-traction rubber outsoles to make slip-ons that are ideal for base camp, après ski, or shuffling out to grab the morning paper.
- Upper: 100% recycled P.E.T. ripstop upper with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish to help keep feet dry
- Lightweight ThermoBall™ Eco insulation retains warmth even when wet
- Style: NF0A3V1H
- Sizes: Medium 5–11 (whole sizes)
- Approx Weight (½ Pair): 7.1 oz (201 g)
DWR, ThermoBall™ Eco
Water resistant, Insulated, Lightweight
Up to 20% recycled rubber
Oso fleece collar
14.2 oz / 402g
100% recycled P.E.T. ripstop upper with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish to help keep feet dry
Hiking, Mountaineering, Mountain biking
Recommended by outdoors experts
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
More from The North Face
Would an expert recommend this for you? Find out now!