Simms Men's Freestone Felt Soles Wading Boot
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a fishing expert a question about this product
- What's a cheaper option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a more premium option?
- Ask your own question
The Simms Men's Flyweight Boot is a lightweight wading boot that anglers of all skill level would use. The low profile, synthetic upper is designed to be durable, yet lightweight. A scratch rubber toe cap protects against sharp rocks and other underwater hazards. The felt sole prevents slipping on wet, mossy stones. Stud cleats can be added for extra stability.
- Lightweight Design – Weighing just 42 oz., these boots are lightweight and make walking and wading less tiring.
- Comfort Midsole – The high cushion dual density EVA midsole adds comfort for a day's worth of wading.
- Speed Lace Hooks – The speed lace hooks make taking the boots off and putting them on easier.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations