Simms G3 Guide™ Vest
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a fishing expert a question about this product
- What's a more premium option?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a cheaper option?
The Simms G3 Guide Vest is the ultimate in fishing vests. This vest has 6 chest exterior pockets, 8 waist exterior pockets, 4 chest interior pockets, 4 interior waist pockets, and 2 back exterior pockets of varying size and closures to accommodate just about any personal item or item of gear needed. A third-hand VELCRO rod holder helps when both hands are busy elsewhere. A ventilated, padded rib knit collar adds comfort, especially when all of the pockets of this vest are full. For the angler who prefers to use a vest, this would be the top of the line.
- Built-In Retractors – This vest has two built-in retractors and magnetic docking stations to help keep gear organized and readily available when on the water.
- 24 Pockets – This vest has 24 pockets in total, both internal and external to help hold everything needed while on the water.
- Tool Attachment D-Rings – This vest comes with 4 tool attachment D-rings on the front and 1 on the back.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Awesome vest with lots of storage. Super comfy and doesn't cause back or neck pain. 24 pockets, easy access to everything.
Perfect to carry all of the gear you need and then some! This bad boy has 24 pockets! Good for long days on the water thanks to its comfortable mesh shoulders.