Get fast, free advice from Curated's Real Experts
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
The Cleveland Women's CBX Zipcore Wedge delivers mid to high-handicap players a forgiving and soft feeling wedge that matches their iron set's forgiveness and launch capabilities. Designed specifically for the women's game, the soles of each wedge complement the loft options along with sharp grooves that optimize spin performance for profound shot control around the greens.
- Hollow Cavity Design – Engineered with added weight in the toe and a hollow chamber near the heel delivers players a balanced wedge that focuses on forgiveness from impacts across the face.
- ZipCore – Designed with a lightweight and low-density core which provides an ideal center of gravity position for enhanced stability, and reduces unwanted vibrations.
- UltiZip Grooves – For efficient channeling of debris off the hitting area, two extra sharp and deep grooves are etched into the clubface for more contact points and maximized spin on the golf ball.
- Dynamic Sole – Changing with the lofts of the wedges, V-, C-, and S- Shaped soles deliver the greenside performance players need from every optional wedge.
- Gelback – Constructed with a TPU insert that softens the feel and absorbs vibrations producing a buttery smooth feel from impacts across any point on the face.