Cleveland CBX Zipcore Wedge · Right handed · Steel · 58° · 10° · Chrome
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- Are graphite or steel wedge shafts right for me?
- Which wedge grind is most forgiving?
- What lofts should I get for my wedges?
- What bounce should I get for my wedges?
- Is this right for me?
- Ask your own question
The Cleveland CBX Zipcore Wedge delivers mid to high-handicap players a forgiving and soft feeling wedge that matches their iron set's forgiveness and launch capabilities. The soles of each wedge complement the loft options along with sharp grooves that optimize spin performance for profound shot control around the greens.
- Hollow Cavity Design – Engineered with added weight in the toe and a hollow chamber near the heel delivers players a balanced wedge that focuses on forgiveness from impacts across the face.
- ZipCore – Designed with a lightweight and low-density core which provides an ideal center of gravity position for enhanced stability, and reduces unwanted vibrations.
- UltiZip Grooves – For efficient channeling of debris off the hitting area, two extra sharp and deep grooves are etched into the clubface for more contact points and maximized spin on the golf ball.
- Dynamic Sole – Changing with the lofts of the wedges, V-, C-, and S- Shaped soles deliver the greenside performance players need from every optional wedge.
- Gelback – Constructed with a TPU insert that softens the feel and absorbs vibrations producing a buttery smooth feel from impacts across any point on the face.
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear
Cleveland launched an excellent product in the original CBX & CBX2 that appealed to the higher handicap golfer who needs more forgiveness from their wedges. The larger cavity back design improves consistency on strikes that aren‘t perfect. This new CBX zipcore combines the DNA of it‘s predecessors while adding their UltiZip grooves and zipcore hosel that improves MOI for forgiveness. The versatile sole design allows better turf interaction and the ability to open and close the face to play different shots. Anyone who plays cavity back irons and is looking for more ease of use wedges around greens and on full shots would benefit from trying these out.