Scientific Anglers Mastery Double Taper Freshwater Fly Line
- We price match
Get free gear advice from a fishing expert
Ask a fly fishing expert a question about this product
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What should I compare this to?
- Ask your own question
The Scientific Anglers Mastery Double Taper fly line provides delicate work at shorter distance, which allows for excellent dry fly presentations. The SA Mastery Double Taper excels at presenting flies with a little grace, which is great for smaller spring creeks. This fly line is for the trout fisherman looking for a fly line suited for close-range, delicate presentations Key Features:
- Double Tapered – The double taper lines are extra-delicate for subtle presentations.
- Braided Multifilament Core – This core is designed to alleviate stretching, and gives the fly line the backbone to last for years.
- Weighted – This fly line is offered in DT-2-F through DT-6-F; Offering a range of weights to best suit the angler's need for trout fishing.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Maybe not the most versatile double taper, but it's really good at delicate casts at shorter distances. Excels at presenting flies with a touch of grace.