Orvis Hydros Bank Shot Full Sink Fly Line Tip
- We price match
Get free gear advice from a fishing expert
Ask a fly fishing expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Ask your own question
The Orvis Hydros Bank Shot Full Sink Tip Fly Line is a versatile line that is designed for quick accuate casts when fishing flies deep. It roll casts with ease and excels at casting large flies where they need to land without the need for multiple false casts. This line is also a great option for single-hand Spey casting. The sink tip on this line is 10 feet long with a 7 inch per second sink rate. This 90 foot line is available in line weights 5-11
- AST Slickness - The smooth coating on this line aids in shooting line quickly and add protection to the line.
- Fast Sink Tip - The 10' sink tip sinks at 7 inches per second to get flies deep quickly.
- Dual Welded Loop - Each end of this line has a welded loop that provides a quick and reusable connection point for backing and leader.
- Braided Multifilament Core - The core of this line is a braided multifilament core that is designed for fishing in cold to moderate temperatures.
- Orvis Line ID - The line type is printed on the line for quick and easy identification when replacing line or swapping out spools.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Versatile for a sink tip! It is quick-shooting, and great for situations where you only have one shot. It excels in delivering large flies, and is great at roll casts and can get into some single-hand spey casts. It's super powerful line, with a short and heavy head and an 8' sink tip with a 5IPS sink rate. It loads quickly and eliminates need for much false casting.