Orvis Chest/ Hip Pack
- We price match
Get free gear advice from a fishing expert
Ask a fishing expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What's a more premium option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What should I compare this to?
The Orvis® Chest/Hip Pack is a versatile, grab-and-go, fly-fishing pack. The ergonomically designed 3L pack makes it easy to manage on-the-water fishing tasks. Depending on preference and conditions, it can either be worn on the chest or hip, making it ideal for day anglers who would rather fish than dig through pockets to look for gear.
- Tippet Whippet Recessed Docking Station – This includes a tippet bar that holds up to six tippet spools. Keep spools fixed and ready for fumble-free access when the need arises.
- Forceps Dock – Keep forceps and nippers attached to the side for easy access.
- Multiple Smaller Pockets – A zippered security pocket is a safe spot for a key fob, while front and side mesh pockets help keep smaller items securely stored and organized for quick usage.
- Bug-Out Backpack Compatible – This pack can be placed on the front straps of the Bug-Out Backpack, allowing for expandible storage options for longer trips.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
The Orvis Chest/ Hip Pack is a great modular pack, and it can switched up between your hip, chest, or slinging it over your shoulder! At 3L, it can hold more than a standard chest pack. Although minimal, it comes packed with quite a lot of nice features, like a docking station, a tippet bar, and large main compartment with additional internal pockets to organize. It also has fly patch on top, and a place to attach forceps, nippers, and other tools conveniently!