Heddon Zara Spook
- We price match
Get free gear advice from a fishing expert
Ask a fishing expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What's a more premium option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
The Heddon Zara Spook is the original topwater lure that uses a walk the dog action. The best way to fish this lure is to use a slack line, rhythmic retrieve. The corpulent body of the lure makes an excellent offering for hungry predatory fish. Conventional largemouth bass and pike anglers have enjoyed success with this lure.
- 1/0 Treble Hooks – This lure comes with 2 hooks designed to penetrate and hold on to fish to increase hookups.
- 11 Color Options – This lure comes in 11 different color options to best match local baitfish coloring.
- Large Eye – The large, prominent eye on the lure will often trigger strikes.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
White colored lures always work well in a variety of conditions, as they can catch the eye of larger bass, especially when you use the walk the dog method to retrieve it!
You can retrieve this lure in zig-zag motions to fire up the fish and get them jumping right out of the water to swallow your bait!
This is one of the lures and companies that started it all! Heddon has been make lures since conventional fishing started!
Great topwater bait for redfish, use the walk the dog technique and boom
Smooth lure to walk those predators into a strike