Scientific Anglers Sonar Saltwater Intermediate Fly Line
- We price match
Get free gear advice from a fishing expert
Ask a fly fishing expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- What's a more premium option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Ask your own question
Scientific Anglers' Sonar Saltwater Intermediate Fly Line is a high performance fly line that slowly sinks just below the surface to better present flies such as baitfish patterns to fish holding just below the chop. This warm-water specific fly line is perfect for anglers casting from shore or a boat to saltwater fish in tropical climates. Key Features:
- Clear Head – As stealthy presentations are key to many of these highly predatory species with acute senses, a clear head gets the fly in the zone without spooking the target.
- Intermediate Sinking – A slow sinking line gets the fly line just below the water chop to better present flies to feeding fish.
- Scientific Anglers Line ID system – Allows for quick and easy identification of the line spooled up on the reel.
- Welded Loops – A welded loop on both ends of the fly line for quick rigging fly line to backing and leader to the fly line with a simple loop-to-loop connection.
- Tropi-core Technology – This line is specifically designed to stay supple and castable in hot tropical climates and warm water, without getting limp or sticky.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations