Scientific Anglers Absolute Fluorocarbon Tippet
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a fly fishing expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Ask your own question
The Scientific Anglers Absolute Fluorocarbon Tippet is a fluorocarbon tippet material that all fly anglers, fresh or saltwater, would use. This is a stiff material that promotes easy turnover of larger flies. The fluorocarbon material is nearly invisible in the water and holds knots well. This comes in 4 to 20 lb. test strength.
- Abrasion Resistance – This material is extremely strong and resistant to abrasions compared to mono tippet material of the same diameter.
- Silicon Band – A silicone band around the tippet spool helps block UV light waves to prevent tippet breakdown.
- Cutter Spool Design – The spool has a built-in line cutter to make adding tippet an easier process.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations