Orvis Men's PRO Approach Shoe
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a fishing expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Is this right for me?
- Ask your own question
The Orvis PRO Approach shoe is an extremely versatile shoe that can be worn on the boat, around town or wet-wade fishing. The PRO approach shoe is extremely lightweight and dries exceptionally fast, but is still rugged and durable. The shoe is made of nylon and polyester with a rubber sole so it will not scuff a boat deck, but can still be used when wet wading. The rubber sole is durable and grip well when walking on rocks and off trail.
- Durability – The Orvis PRO Approach shoe is made of top quality materials and constructed very well as one would expect of Orvis gear.
- Versatile – This shoe has a wide range of uses, including on the boat, wet-wading a stream and walking around town.
- Lightweight – These shoes not only look great, but they are also very lightweight and comfortable.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations