Orvis Pro Ignitor Textured Fly Line
- We price match
Get free gear advice from a fishing expert
Ask a fly fishing expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What's a more premium option?
- What should I compare this to?
The Orvis Pro Ignitor Textured Fly Line is part of Orvis' top tier fly lines for saltwater fishing. This line is textured to increase how well the line floats and shoots. The taper consists of a short front taper that aids in quick turnover of large, wind-resistant flies, and minimizes the need for false casts. This line is perfect for fishing flats where the need for quick, accurate casts are needed.
- Textured Line - This line has a micro textured surface that increases the floatability of the line resulting in easier mending, line pickups and shootability.
- AST Plus - The AST Plus additives are incorporated into the line, improving performance by increasing the ability of the line to float and cast. It also helps to keep the line clean.
- Orvis Line ID - The line taper, weight and functionality is printed on the line to allow for quick idendification of the line when swapping spools or changing line.
- Weld Loops - There is a welded loop on each end of the line making it easier and quicker to attach backing or leaders multiple times.
- Tri-Color Line - The line color changes to help aid in assessing casting distance and remaining line available on the spool.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations