Orvis Hydros Tactical Nymph Fly Line
- We price match
Get free gear advice from a fishing expert
Ask a fly fishing expert a question about this product
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a more premium option?
- Is this right for me?
- Ask your own question
The Orvis Hydros Tactical Nymph Fly Line is designed specially for European nymphing techniqes such as French, Czech and Spanish nymphing. The line is double tapered and thin which increases sensitivity of the line while reducing line sag. This line is designed for Euro-nymphing rod weights 1-4. Key Features:
- AST Slick Coating - The line is coated with the smooth, slick AST dry-slick technology. This provides protection to the line as well as improved casting.
- Thin Line - The Tactical Nymph line is ultra thin allowing for increased strike detection and decreased line sag.
- Dual Welded Loops - The line has dual welded loops that allow for quick and easy attachment of backing and leaders.
- Orvis Line ID - Line information is typed onto the line making it possible to quickly identify the line type when changing spools or line.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Ultra-thin diameter fly line to prevent line sag and improve sensitivity.