Orvis Stick On Oval Indicators
- We price match
Get free gear advice from a fishing expert
Ask a fishing expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a more premium option?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a cheaper option?
The Orvis Stick-On Oval Indicators are for any fly angler looking for an easy and quick way to add a strike indicator to a leader. The small profile is wind resistant aiding casting those small to medium sized nymphs up stream to fish. The bright colors provide an easy-to-see indicator for all light conditions.
- Color Assortment – Each pack has 24 stick-on indicators half being fluorescent yellow and the other fluorescent orange.
- Stick-On – The adhesive of these indicators allow for easy attachment to mono, nylon, and fluorocarbon by just folding the indicator over the leader/tippet.
- High-Floating Foam – These lightweight foam indicators will float all day without any maintenance.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
These strike indicators give you a visual when the fish strikes and it also helps in locating the leader and approx location on the fly. Do not get in the habbit of focusing on the indicator, focus on the fly not the indicator.
You'll need indicators for fishing nymphs (subsurface flies). These are good for detecting strikes with sinking flies (basically a "bobber").