Orvis Men's PRO Wader
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
The Orvis Pro Waders are a technical wader that is for anglers who spend a lot of time on the water and put their gear through harsh conditions. They are designed for agile movement and are made with durable material to conquer the most extreme days on the water and whatever the approach might entail.
- Multi Layer Design – The waders are made with a 4–layer, Cordura fabric shell in the upper and a 5–layer, Cordura fabric shell in the lower, making them very durable.
- Athletic Fit – They are designed with mobility in mind, with a gusseted crotch and low-profile, seam construction with a natural fit that is not hindering.
- Removable Knee Pads – They offer extra protection and comfort with OrthoLite Knee pads that are removable.
- Waist–High Conversion – The elastic suspenders are adjustable to wear the waders near your waist as needed, and the opposing buckles allow for them to still stay up but with a bit more freedom.
- Reinforced Gravel Guard – The mesh gravel guard tightly covers the boot and helps to eliminate drag while wading.
- Anatomical Stockingfeet – These neoprene stockingfeet have a modern, anatomical design that provides a more comfortable feel when in your wading boots.
- Convenience Features – These waders offer lots of storage options with an external storage pocket featuring a water-resistant zipper, fly patch, and a daisy chain. They also have an interior pocket that is mesh and stretches in all four directions to hold fly boxes, floatant, tippet, etc. In addition, they provide a kangaroo pouch that is fleece–lined to keep hands warm on cold days.
Any fly angler who fishes a lot should definitely considering the Orvis Mens Pro Wader. They are mad from Cordura fabric with 4 layers upper and 5 layer lower. These are by far the most durable waders I have ever owned in 30 years of fly fishing and are extremely comfortable in all water temperatures. Plenty of pockets for storage and dry storage for those important items. The built in fleeced side hand warmer pockets are just icing on the cake. The cons really aren’t bad cons and could be pros for some anglers. The cordura fabric is thick and durable but also stiff and does restrict movement a little. The removable knee pad aren’t very comfortable but also provide extra durability for the fisherman who likes to kneel down and be more hidden from fish. The athletic cut of these waders is slightly tight fitting compared to other waders but this can be fixed by jumping up one size. Overall, I’d put the Orvis Mens Pro wader on the top of the list of all waders available on the market.
- Best overall waders on the market
- High durability and comfort in wide ranges of water temps
- Extremely lightweight for a multi layered wader
- Athletic cut makes for tighter fit
- Removable knee pads are uncomfortable
- Cordura Fabric is slightly stiff
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations