- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a fishing expert a question about this product
- What's a more premium option?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
The new and improved Orvis Zinger has a black nickel finish with a full metal construction. This means it will withstand anything that is thrown at it during fishing adventures. Built with a 22" wire cord, a rubber bumper, and a locking lobster clasp for making sure tools do not end up as shiny objects beyond reach at the bottom of the river or stream. The Orvis Zinger is used to attach nippers, pliers, scissors, floatant, etc. This is a great addition to any vest or pack for any and all anglers.
- Full Metal Construction – Black nickel finish and full metal construction, giving added durability that is needed on the water.
- Locking Mechanism – The locking lobster clasp allows anglers to fish without the worry of losing tools to the lake, stream, or river.
- Mounting – Can be mounted virtually anywhere with this pin-on model.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations