Orvis Mini Sling
- We price match
Get free gear advice from a fishing expert
Ask a fishing expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a more premium option?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a cheaper option?
The Orvis Mini Sling keeps gear organized and out of the way while fishing. This is best when an angler is traveling light and only wants to take the essentials. The ergonomically designed 5L pack will hold a fly box, a couple of spools, and some tools. A Left shoulder design frees up the casting arm and shoulder keeping it out of the way while fishing, yet handy when gear is needed.
- Smaller Zipper Pockets – Small(er) zippered pockets allow for the organized storage of smaller items.
- Loop Tippet Bar Attachment – A Loop Tippet Bar Attachment allows for a secure yet accessible storage of tippet spools.
- Front Strap Docking Station – Keep forceps and nippers within easy reach for quick on-the-go use with the front strap docking station incorporated within the pack.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations