Orvis Hydros Salmon-Steelhead Fly Line
- We price match
Get free gear advice from a fishing expert
The Orvis Hydros Salmon/Steelhead Fly Line is designed with an ultra long head that aids in turning over heavy flies or rigs with multiple flies. The taper of this line will also help to achieve long drifts thanks to its ability to mend easily. The line is available in line weights 7-10.
- AST Slickness - The AST coating on this line not only protects the line but also provides added slickness for smoother, faster, and longer casts.
- Two-color Line - The line color changes to help aid in assessing casting distance and remaining line available on the spool.
- Orvis Line ID - The line taper, weight and functionality is printed on the line to allow for quick identification of the line when swapping spools or changing line.
- Welded Loops - There is a welded loop on each end of the line making it easier and quicker to attach backing or a leader multiple times.
- Braided Multifilament Core - The core of this line is designed for fishing cold to moderate water temperature.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
This line is designed to make long distance roll casting and mending easy. Designed specifically for salmon and steelhead fishing.
Salmon/steelhead. Hydros level line is very nice to fish, works well on faster action rods.