Orvis Hydros Bank Shot Intermediate Fly Line Tip
- We price match
Get free gear advice from a fishing expert
Ask a fly fishing expert a question about this product
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Ask your own question
The Orvis Hydros Bank Shot Intermediate Sink Tip Fly Line is a versatile, freshwater fly line, designed for quick casting. The weight forward taper allows for quick-shooting of large flies with limited false casts. It can also be used for single handed Spey casting, and will roll cast easily. The line has a 10 foot intermediate sink tip with a sink rate of 1.5 inches per second. This 90 foot line comes in line weights of 5-11.
- Intermediate Sink Tip - The sink tip of this fly line is 10' long with a sink rate of 1.5 inches per second, allowing flies to gradually sink, keeping them in the high water column longer.
- AST Slickness - The AST coating on this line not only protects the line but also provides added slickness for smoother, faster, and longer casts.
- Dual Welded Loop - Each end of this line has a welded loop that provides a quick and reusable connection point for backing and leader.
- Braided Multifilament Core - The core of this line is a braided multifilament core that is designed for fishing in cold to moderate temperatures.
- Orvis Line ID - The line type is printed on the line for quick and easy identification when replacing line or swapping out spools.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Good, durable intermediate sink line that will get your fly where you want it. Built to cast directly from the water without false casting.