Orvis Pro Saltwater All-Rounder Smooth Fly Line
- We price match
Get free gear advice from a fishing expert
Ask a fly fishing expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a more premium option?
- Ask your own question
The Orvis Pro Saltwater All-Rounder Smooth Fly Line is a premium, general-purpose floating saltwater line that can also be used when targeting large freshwater fish such as pike or bass. The line's heavy head is designed to make quick casts to distant targets, yet the line is easy pickup off the water thanks to it's dual belly. The All-Rounder Smooth fly line is available in line weights of 6-10. Key Features:
- AST Plus - The AST plus additives are incorporated throughout the line to increase its slickness. This improves performance by increasing the ability of the line to float and shoot. It also helps to keep the line clean.
- Orvis Line ID - The line taper, weight and functionality is printed on the line to allow for quick identification of the line when swapping spools or changing line.
- Tri-color Line - The line color changes to help aid in assessing casting distance and remaining line available on the spool.
- Multifilament Core - The core of this line is designed not to become too stiff in cold water.
- Welded Loops - There is a welded loop on each end of the line making it easier and quicker to attach backing and the leader multiple times.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
A do-it-all saltwater line using Scientific Angler's fantastic AST Plus coating for best-in-class shootability and floatation! This line runs a dual belly which helps add stability for easier casting and pickups. It is equipped with a multifilament core which allows it to perform in cooler weather temperatures, and it also doubles as a great line for aggressive warm water fish!