Orvis Guide Hip Pack
- We price match
Get free gear advice from a fishing expert
Ask a fishing expert a question about this product
- What's a more premium option?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What should I compare this to?
The Orvis Guide Hip Pack is a good choice for wading as it stores fly boxes and other fishing accessories out of the way, and yet easily accessible when out on the water. This 9-liter packs is made out of 100% recycled Eco- Cordura material. The main compartment is for storing fly boxes and has a large fly patch on the top with multiple pockes inside for storing gear. The pack includes is a zinger port and a water bottle holder. A net can be stored on the side of the pack. The pack comes with two straps, one of which includes docking stations, a small fly patch and a pocket. The pack weighs 700g/1.54lbs and the dimensions are 12.5"W x 9"H x 5.75"D.
- Tippet Whippet– The tippet holder on this pack is recessed so that the tippet spools are less likely to be in the way but still easily accessible on the pack.
- Multiple Pockets – The pack features mulitple pockets to store fishing accessories suchs as leaders, fly boxes etc. in an organzied manner.
- External Fly Patch – There is a fly patch on the top of the main large compartment to store flies that are wet or will be used again that day.
- Net Holder – There is a hidden net holder on one of the side panel pockets. This allows the net to be stored at one's side and out of the way
- Multiple Neck Strap – Interchangeable neck straps come with this pack so anglers can choose the strap that fits their needs. One is lightweight while the other adds additional docking points for nippers and other accessories that need to stay within arms reach.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Nine liters of capacity - highly innovative design to please even the most OCD organizers. It's 100% recycled material - so that's awesome for our environment!! It has tons of features to make on the water changes super easy and convenient, like a docket station and tippet bar (up to 6 spools). The large compartment has a large fly patch on it. Inside, it has a zip pocket, drop in pockets, and stretch-mesh pockets. The smaller, front compartment has small mesh pockets. The side panels have zip pockets and a place to hold your net! One side has a an accessory spot with a small zip pocket and the other side has a water bottle holder. You get two straps - a lightweight neck strap and a heavier shoulder strap which also has multiple docking stations, a zip pocket, and a fly patch!