Orvis Guide Hip Pack
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
Select a configuration to see prices from other sites. See a lower price? Let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Orvis Guide Hip Pack is a good choice for wading as it stores fly boxes and other fishing accessories out of the way, and yet easily accessible when out on the water. This 9-liter packs is made out of 100% recycled Eco- Cordura material. The main compartment is for storing fly boxes and has a large fly patch on the top with multiple pockes inside for storing gear. The pack includes is a zinger port and a water bottle holder. A net can be stored on the side of the pack. The pack comes with two straps, one of which includes docking stations, a small fly patch and a pocket. The pack weighs 700g/1.54lbs and the dimensions are 12.5"W x 9"H x 5.75"D.
- Tippet Whippet– The tippet holder on this pack is recessed so that the tippet spools are less likely to be in the way but still easily accessible on the pack.
- Multiple Pockets – The pack features mulitple pockets to store fishing accessories suchs as leaders, fly boxes etc. in an organzied manner.
- External Fly Patch – There is a fly patch on the top of the main large compartment to store flies that are wet or will be used again that day.
- Net Holder – There is a hidden net holder on one of the side panel pockets. This allows the net to be stored at one's side and out of the way
- Multiple Neck Strap – Interchangeable neck straps come with this pack so anglers can choose the strap that fits their needs. One is lightweight while the other adds additional docking points for nippers and other accessories that need to stay within arms reach.