Booyah Poppin Pad Crasher Frog
- We price match
Get free gear advice from a fishing expert
Ask a fishing expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What's a more premium option?
The Booyah Poppin Pad Crasher Frog is a topwater lure. The cupped mouth of the lure displaces water to create additional surface disturbance, and can double as a popper or a chugger in open water. Conventional largemouth bass anglers can use this lure in a variety of conditions and locations.
- 10 Color Combinations – The 10 color combinations allow anglers to match this lure to the local amphibian population.
- Collapsible – The thin, durable, plastic material of this lure is highly collapsible to allow for a high strike to hook-up ratio.
- Frog Hook – This lure comes with a sharp frog hook that rides close to the body to prevent snags but will penetrate and hold a fish's mouth on strikes.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations