Moment Commander 108 Skis · 2022 · 182 cm
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Ask a ski expert a question about this product
- How do I choose the right length?
- What boots go with these skis?
- Is this right for me?
- What bindings go with these skis?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Ask your own question
The 2022 Moment Commander 108 Skis offer an eye-catching topsheet graphic with a Front Rocker Profile for intermediate, all-mountain skiers looking for mid-wide powder skis. These skis feature the Front Rocker Profile and dual sidecut radius, allowing the skier to slash and float through powder. The Commanders are constructed with a Beech Woodcore and a Metal Layup to provide durable strength and vibration dampening.
- Front Rocker – The rocker at the tip and gradual rise at the tail provide a directional feel, while the slight camber underfoot provides precision carving.
- Aspen/Beech Wood Core Construction – This strong wood core construction provides a calm composure when carving at high speeds.
- Metal Layup – Two titanal metal sheets, with the combination of the woodcore laminates, provide greater edge response and vibration dampening.
- ABS Sidewalls – This sandwich construction protects the edges from impact as well as helps in providing greater edge hold and grip on various snow conditions.
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
These directional chargers have strength and finesse for big lines gripping on groomers and surfing pow. Awesome for every day conditions in the west! Designed and built for Tahoe, but will perform anywhere powder is a possibility! For an advanced skier who likes to charge all over the mountain! But if you're having a slow day they won't punish you.