Mizuno ST-Z 220 Driver · Right handed · Stiff · 9.5°
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- How do I choose the right flex type?
- How do I choose the right shaft?
- How do I choose the right loft?
- Ask your own question
The Mizuno ST-Z 220 Driver is engineered for mid-handicap golfers seeking a driver setup to produce low spinning, straight bombs to the fairway. A balanced heel-to-toe construction with central back weight and a ground-hugging profile delivers a low center of gravity and confidence-inspiring ball flights.
- Optimized Wave Sole – Along with a multi-thickness CORTECH design and forged SAT2041 Beta Ti Face material, Wave Sole technology optimizes ball speeds across delivering consistent distance.
- Straight Flight Bias – Producing a low spin ball flight to improve accuracy, a Z-axis construction positions weight across the heel and toe for a balanced attack at impact.
- Modern Players Profile – A slightly open to square look at the address in a 460cc volume head includes a stabilizing weight in the back of the driver for maximum forgiveness.
- Quick Switch Adjustability – Hosel adjustability with 4 degrees of loft tuning enables golfers to magnify their desired ball flight for consistent tracking to the center of the fairway.
Get personalized, unbiased product recommendations within minutes
This driver is a low spin model, helping your ball fly straighter. The center of gravity on this club has been moved to the back, providing you with great performance from a driver that is on the lower end for price. But in this case lower price doesn't mean you're giving up quality.
Paired with the Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX shaft, it will provide a lower launch and ball speeds that are amazing. Ball speed (more distance) is also optimized by the varying thickness of the titanium fact material and wave technology that makes a large portion of the face very reactive. It has a slightly open look at address in a 460cc head with a stabilizing weight in the back of the head. Four degrees of loft tuning enables golfers to achieve their optimal ball flight.
High launch. Low to mid spin driver. Very stable driver at impact. 40% larger carbon sole area. Highly forgiving driver with exceptional stability. Solid feel and sound at impact.
Easy to launch, good value, and know for a providing a stable ball flight. Consistency and stability are the stand-out features from a head that carries the Mizuno's trademark (Nothing Feels Like A Mizuno), with understated excellence. Playable and reliable club for those days we don't strike it that easily.
Extremely well built and designed for low-spin, predictable ball flights. Available in three launch angle options, this driver is designed for straight, controlled, and distance-driven drives!