Babolat Pure Strike 98 16x19 Racquet · Unstrung
Get fast, free advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Curated Take
The Babolat Pure Strike 16x19 is a racquet that does everything very well with no real drawbacks. It offers controllable power, easy access to spin, stability against heavy hitters, and confidence when serving. While it doesn’t have any outstanding attributes, like the power of the Pure Drive or the spin of the Pure Aero, it just gets the job done from all over the court. As it performs best while playing aggressively, it is a great racquet for ambitious intermediates to advanced players who play an attacking all-court style.
- Suits a variety of playing styles
- Easy to hit targets on serve
- Rock solid stability
- Slower swing speeds bring inconsistency to the string bed, likes to be played aggressively
The Babolat Pure Strike 98 16x19 is targeted toward aggressive all-court players looking for precision and feel from around the court. The Pure Strike 98 16x19 features an open string pattern for added spin while its thin beam provides comfort and control. The 11.4oz strung weight and 327 RDC swing weight provides great stability and controllable power in a frame that is easy to maneuver.
- Stable and Mobile – Its 11.4oz strung weight and swing weight of 327 RDC make for a stable racquet that is still mobile enough to swing aggressively from all areas of the court.
- C2 Pure Feel – Cortex Vibration dampening material mixed with a flexible viscoelastic rubber placed at 3 and 9 o’clock makes for a more dampened, comfortable feel and better ball pocketing on impact compared to previous versions.
- Control Frame Technology – The hybrid shape of the frame combines the control and feel of a traditional square beam with the easy-to-generate racquet head speed found in a modern elliptical beam for the best of both worlds.