Salomon Sickstick Snowboard · 2023
- Free shipping
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an expert
The Salomon Sickstick is a mostly camber freeride snowboard that has a directional shape. With a stiffer flex and directional shape this board will find itself at home on steep lines and high speeds. The setback stance allows for good float in powder, as well as a great turning experience. A great fit for advanced riders who want one board that can take on difficult terrain, powder, and the rest of the mountain. Key Features:
- Ghost Green Core – This core is designed to optimize pop while remaining lightweight, utilizing Paulownia wood.
- Bamboo/Cork Rails – These sidewalls are eco-friendly and have great dampening features, keeping the ride comfortable.
- All Mountain Edge Bevel – The one degree edge tune throughout the board meets a two degree bevel between the feet, making for good edge hold and helping to reduce hang ups.
What cant I say about the sickstick! This board can literally do it all. The set back stance with the bigger, rockered nose make this thing float like a dream. The mid flex with the rock out camber between the bindings make this thing super fun to ride! You can attack and pop off anything with ease!
- Floats great on pow
- Rips on groomers
- basically a do it all machine
- Not the best riding switch
Is this right for you? Chat with an expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations