TaylorMade Stealth Single Iron
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
The Taylormade Stealth Irons are the best game improvement irons Taylormade has ever made. The irons are forgiving and improve distance, but also are not as large in head sized and have as much offset as tradition game improvement irons. These factors allow a wider range of players to use these clubs. These irons are best for new and casual players, but also players shooting under 90 would still enjoy using them.
- Very forgiving
- High launch and good distance
- Minimal offset for a game improvement iron
- Not super workable
- Does not have the feel of a forged iron
The TaylorMade Stealth Single Iron is ideally built for mid- to high-handicap golfers seeking a technical iron that produces dependable launch and forgiving distance from many impact points especially those low on the face. Advanced from multiple iterations, various iron technologies have merged to deliver players powerful distance, a forgiving clubface, and a forged-like feel for smooth contact.
- Cap Back Design with Toe Wrap Construction – A cap on the back of the iron and shifted mass from the Toe Wrap construction enables a low center of gravity position, delivering easy launch and enhanced forgiveness and feel.
- Progressive Inverted Cone Technology – A 450 stainless steel face works in conjunction with this technology to strategically position the sweet spot on a fast face structure to produce fast ball speeds across multiple impact points.
- ECHO Damping System – Built into the hollow body and capped in the back, a soft polymer provides a forged-like feel that channels away any harsh vibrations.
The TaylorMade Stealth iron is the most sought-after iron in the game right now, and with good reason. Contrary to most irons in its class, the Stealth consistently turns out maximized yardages without seemingly having the odd result that jumps off the face and flies further than intended. It's extremely forgiving while still maintaining better than average feel, a rare combination. The lone con being sound, but that is easily forgotten about thanks to the all-around performance attributes. This iron is absolutely perfect for a wide variety of players looking for an investment that is going to both look great and take their game to levels it hasn't been before.
- Incredibly forgiving for an iron that looks this good.
- Consistent and long distances throughout the set.
- High launching to encourage soft landing on the green.
- Unexciting sound on impact.
This product is for that middle tier handicapper who plays on a regular basis who either needs an upgrade or wants to increase their distance and consistency. These irons feel amazing in the hands and the ball launches off the face quickly. They are very consistent and are one of the better, easier playing irons on the market for 2022. These are definitely worth the buy!
- One of the easiest hitting irons on the market
- Tremendous distance, launches quickly off the face
- Sharp design and features to their look
- Sole is medium thickness so blade players would want to look elsewhere
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear