Get free gear advice from an expert
The Curated Take
Perfect for mid to high handicap golfers seeking improved distance and forgiveness, but not ideal for players who value workability or specific sound quality.
- ForgivenessOffers maximum forgiveness on every shot.
- FeelHas an insane forgiveness and feel.
- LaunchThe ball launches off the face at an incredible rate.
- DistanceMaximum distance, even on off-center shots.
- WorkabilityAdded tech limits the iron's workability with shot shapes.
- SoundSound with off-center hits is not the best.
The TaylorMade Stealth Combo Set is built for mid-handicap golfers looking to increase the distance of their iron play and add a higher level of forgiveness to their long iron game with hybrids.
A cap back construction in the irons contains added mass in the sole for explosive launch, while low mishit-relief in both the irons and hybrids further promotes towering ball flights for deeper overall distance.
- Cap Back Design – A capped hollow body with a toe-wrapped construction in the irons shifts mass to the sole to produce a low center of gravity position and consistent launch angles.
- ECHO Damping System – Engineered with an ECHO Damping System comprised of a soft polymer and multiple contact points across the face that delivers a forged-like feel for enhanced feedback from impact.
- C300 Steel Twist Face – A high-strength C300 steel integrated with Twist Face technology in the face of the irons protects off-center strikes from losing ball speed, thus delivering more consistent distance.
- V Steel Sole Design – A V Steel Sole design in the hybrids reduces turf interaction and distributes weight low in the club to ramp up ball flights from a variety of lies on the golf course.