TaylorMade Women's Stealth Combo Set
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- What iron set makeup is right for me?
- Is this right for me?
- Are graphite or steel shafts right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What shaft flex is right for me?
The TaylorMade Women's Stealth Combo Set is designed for many mid-level women golfers seeking game improvement forgiveness and launch regardless of which club they have in their hands.
Easy to launch hybrids deliver longer carry distances and as the set progresses, forgiveness in the irons is enhanced with shot correcting hitting areas across the face for reliable trajectories to the greens.
- Cap Back Design –A cap in the back of the hollow body of the iron includes a toe wrap construction to optimize flexibility in the face and produce higher golf ball velocities.
- ECHO Damping – An ECHO Damping system engineered to deliver a forged-like feel uses a soft polymer and multiple impact points across the face to prevent unwanted vibrations from disrupting impact feedback.
- C300 Steel Twist Face – Twist Face technology in the irons melds with high-strength C300 steel to absorb off-center hits and ensure ball speeds are maintained on impacts across the clubface.
- V Steel Sole Design – Weight is distributed low in the hybrid and refined in a V Steel Sole design that also improves turf interaction for optimal and consistent launch.
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear
Great mid handicapper set. Ideal for one who is looking to improve their game beyond a beginners stage. TaylorMade is so good at making forgiving clubs that look and play like a players club.