Get free gear advice from an expert
The Curated Take
Best for middle-tier and beginner golfers desiring increased distance and forgiveness.
- ForgivenessExceptionally forgiving, even on mishits.
- LaunchHigh launching for soft landings.
- DistanceConsistently maximizes yardages.
- FeelGreat feel but inconsistent sound off the face.
- WorkabilityNot easily workable for different shot shapes.
- SoundOdd sounding, even on center face strikes.
The TaylorMade Stealth Single Iron is ideally built for mid- to high-handicap golfers seeking a technical iron that produces dependable launch and forgiving distance from many impact points especially those low on the face. Advanced from multiple iterations, various iron technologies have merged to deliver players powerful distance, a forgiving clubface, and a forged-like feel for smooth contact.
- Cap Back Design with Toe Wrap Construction – A cap on the back of the iron and shifted mass from the Toe Wrap construction enables a low center of gravity position, delivering easy launch and enhanced forgiveness and feel.
- Progressive Inverted Cone Technology – A 450 stainless steel face works in conjunction with this technology to strategically position the sweet spot on a fast face structure to produce fast ball speeds across multiple impact points.
- ECHO Damping System – Built into the hollow body and capped in the back, a soft polymer provides a forged-like feel that channels away any harsh vibrations.