TaylorMade Stealth Single Iron · Right handed · Graphite · Regular · LW
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- What shaft flex is right for me?
- Is this right for me?
- What iron set makeup is right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Are graphite or steel shafts right for me?
- Ask your own question
The TaylorMade Stealth Single Iron is ideally built for mid- to high-handicap golfers seeking a technical iron that produces dependable launch and forgiving distance from many impact points especially those low on the face. Advanced from multiple iterations, various iron technologies have merged to deliver players powerful distance, a forgiving clubface, and a forged-like feel for smooth contact.
- Cap Back Design with Toe Wrap Construction – A cap on the back of the iron and shifted mass from the Toe Wrap construction enables a low center of gravity position, delivering easy launch and enhanced forgiveness and feel.
- Progressive Inverted Cone Technology – A 450 stainless steel face works in conjunction with this technology to strategically position the sweet spot on a fast face structure to produce fast ball speeds across multiple impact points.
- ECHO Damping System – Built into the hollow body and capped in the back, a soft polymer provides a forged-like feel that channels away any harsh vibrations.
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear
A wide variety of players will find this club much to their liking. Cap Back design and Toe Wrap construction enables a low center of gravity (CG) and an easy launch along with enhanced forgiveness and feel. The 450 stainless steel face works with the inverted cone technology to strategically position a large sweet spot and fast speeds from numerous impact points all across the face. The ECHO Dampening system (soft polymer) placed into the hollow body and capped back provides a great sound and feel and no harsh vibrations.