Get free gear advice from an expert
The Curated Take
Ideal for mid-to-high handicappers seeking increased forgiveness and distance.
- ForgivenessHighly forgiving, especially with off-center hits.
- FeelGreat feel thanks to the carbon face.
- LaunchProvides superior launch.
- DistanceAdvanced technologies maximize distance.
- WorkabilityDecent workability, but not super workable.
- SoundSound is good, not off-putting.
The TaylorMade Stealth Driver is built for a variety of mid- to higher-handicap golfers seeking a powerful combination of forgiveness and stability along with aerodynamic shaping to generate enhanced clubhead speed through impact. An adjustable hosel to manipulate loft and face angle delivers golfers a versatile driver they can adjust to fit their trajectory needs.
- 60X Carbon Twist Face – Using 60 layers of lightweight carbon material in the face enables the production of a large hitting area to produce maximized ball speeds and optimal forgiveness.
- Nanotextured Cover – Gripping and ripping golf balls to their target, a nanotextured, polyurethane cover on the clubface directs fine-tuned launch and spin control.
- Asymmetric Inertia Generator – Creating slippery-fast clubhead speeds just prior to impact, refined aerodynamic shaping aids in swing speed generation to ensure massive ball speeds.
- High MOI Design – Saved weight from the carbon face is repositioned for added stability and MOI (moment of inertia) for reliable forgiveness from impacts on an expansive area of the clubface.
- Thru-Slot Speed Pocket – Ensuring low mishits maintain needed launch trajectories for deep carry distance, a thru-slot speed pocket is designed into the sole of the driver.