TaylorMade Women's Stealth Fairway Wood
- We price match
Instantly connect & get free advice from a golf expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- How do I choose the right configuration?
- What should I compare this to?
- Is this right for me?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Ask your own question
The TaylorMade Women's Stealth Fairway Wood is designed for a vast array of golfers looking to increase their launch consistency in a fairway wood built to accelerate moderate swing speeds. Lightweight shafts and grips join corrective face technologies and a Speed Pocket sole construction aimed to deliver more accurate ball flights and deeper carry distances for better positions on the green or fairway.
- 3D Carbon Crown – Repositioning saved weight from a light carbon crown construction moves mass from the high toe area to the sole for a more dependable launch off the tee or fairway.
- V Steel Sole Design – Limiting turf interaction for versatility from a variety of course locations, a low center of gravity position provided by the weight in the sole keeps low running shots at a minimum.
- Twist Face – Corrective face angles in the club gear mishits to the intended target line for enhanced accuracy.
- Thru-Slot Speed Pocket – Acting like a trampoline to rebound accelerated ball speeds – especially from impacts low on the clubface – Thru-Slot Speed Pocket technology is built into the sole of the club.
The TaylorMade Women's Stealth Fairway Wood is one of the best performing Women's woods on the market. They are very long and easy to hit. These have no ball flight bias so they are good for someone who isn't looking to fix a slice and wants to hit the ball straight. Great feel and sound off the face. V shaped sole makes it easier to launch off the deck.
- Long hitting
- Very forgiving
- Easy to launch
- Face is not carbon like the driver
Get personalized, unbiased product recommendations within minutes