TaylorMade Stealth Fairway Wood · Right handed · Regular · 5W
- We price match
Instantly connect & get free advice from a golf expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- How do I choose the right configuration?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Ask your own question
The TaylorMade Stealth Fairway Wood is built for mid-handicap players needing a high level of forgiveness from their fairway woods along with relief from low mishits on the clubface. A low center of gravity position combined with twist face technologies in the clubface deliver dependable launch and shot correction to keep the ball closer to the golfer's intended target line.
- 3D Carbon Crown – A light carbon material used in the crown allows mass to be pulled from the high toe area and redistributed in the rear of the club for enhanced stability and ball flight control through impact.
- V Steel Sole Design – Adding to the limited turf interaction and versatility of the V Steel design, weight placement in the sole also ensures dependable launch to achieve preferred apex angles and carry distances.
- Twist Face – Gearing mishits to the target line, corrective face angles in the Twist Face technology reduces errant ball flights for more consistent shots to the fairways and greens.
- Thru-Slot Speed Pocket – Thru-Slot Speed Pocket technology creates face flexibility to empower accelerated ball speeds at impact and deliver targeted launch trajectories, especially from stikes low on the clubface.
Get personalized, unbiased product recommendations within minutes
3D CARBON CROWN The new 3D carbon crown pulls mass away from the high toe area, allowing more weight to be positioned rearward for optimal forgiveness and maximum playability.
ADVANCED LASER ALIGNMENT Providing vital contrast between face and crown, the laser-etched alignment aid is designed to highlight directional alignment for boosted confidence and accurate aim.
V STEEL™ SOLE DESIGN Refined weight distribution for enhanced forgiveness while maintaining optimal launch properties. It stays true to its heritage by improving turf interaction and versatility.
TWIST FACE® Uses corrective face angles designed to overcome inherent golfer tendencies on mishits and to produce straighter shots.
THRU-SLOT SPEED POCKET Our most flexible Speed Pocket™ design is engineered to maximize ball speeds and produce additional forgiveness on low-face strikes.