TaylorMade Stealth Rescue Hybrid · Right handed · Regular · 4H
- We price match
Instantly connect & get free advice from a golf expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a more premium option?
- What's a cheaper option?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Ask your own question
The TaylorMade Stealth Rescue Hybrid is designed for a variety of handicap players demanding reliable launch and distance from the long shots they encounter on the golf course. A selection of loft configurations provide golfers relief from both their fairway woods and long irons in their bag, and each hybrid is engineered with corrective face angles and a slot in the sole to maximize accuracy and launch off typical miss-hit locations.
- Carbon Crown – A light carbon material in the crown of the hybrid enables more weight to be located at the rear of the club, producing a high MOI (Moment of Inertia) for increased control and forgiveness.
- V Steel Sole Design – Achieving the desired launch from a hybrid, the V Steel Sole Design catapults dependable distances from any turf location.
- C300 Steel Twist Face – Along with corrective face angles, high-strength C300 steel generates explosive ball speeds garnering consistently straight and long ball flights from a variety of impact points.
- Thru-Slot Speed Pocket – Maximizing ball speed from off-center strikes, especially low on the clubface, Speed Pocket technology protects against low running trajectories.
Get personalized, unbiased product recommendations within minutes
Made with all new Carbon layered face, the first of its kind. With a more sleeker looking and confidence-inspiring profile, this hybrid will launch the ball slightly higher with less spin, offering the utmost directional control. The new Carbon Crown saves 7 grams of weight, allowing this hybrid to have more mass to increase MOI, increasing forgiveness throughout. V Sole Steel design bolsters forgiveness as well and offers turf interaction, optimizing consistent launches. The Thru-Slot Speed Pocket behind the face makes the hybrid extremely hot without sacrificing forgiveness, especially on lower face strikes. You will not sacrifice any distance with the hybrid. A truly remarkable technological feat!!
The Stealth hybrid brings that carbon construction to the hybrid family while providing increased forgiveness and launch. This hybrid is ideal for low-handicappers as well as mid-high handicappers due to the lower CG to promote higher ball flight and more that higher level of forgiveness without compromising feel. Due the recent acquisition of Adams, Taylormade really brought out the square look to the this hybrid, which helps create confidence with regards to impact at address.