Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- What iron set makeup is right for me?
- What shaft flex is right for me?
- Is this right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Are graphite or steel shafts right for me?
The Taylormade Stealth Combo set is perfect for the 15-20 handicap looking to take their game to the next level with the top technology. This is a sizeable investment so one must be able to commit to playing quite a bit during the week. Great for distance and forgiveness and the thinner top line allows for a sleeker, more clean look. The combo set is great for the golfer that does not care for longer irons and prefers hybrids as well.
- Performance improvement irons
- Thin top line which means sleeker look
- Optimal distance, forgiveness, and launch
- the sound it makes with off center hits
- Workability is minimal
The TaylorMade Stealth Combo Set is built for mid-handicap golfers looking to increase the distance of their iron play and add a higher level of forgiveness to their long iron game with hybrids.
A cap back construction in the irons contains added mass in the sole for explosive launch, while low mishit-relief in both the irons and hybrids further promotes towering ball flights for deeper overall distance.
- Cap Back Design – A capped hollow body with a toe-wrapped construction in the irons shifts mass to the sole to produce a low center of gravity position and consistent launch angles.
- ECHO Damping System – Engineered with an ECHO Damping System comprised of a soft polymer and multiple contact points across the face that delivers a forged-like feel for enhanced feedback from impact.
- C300 Steel Twist Face – A high-strength C300 steel integrated with Twist Face technology in the face of the irons protects off-center strikes from losing ball speed, thus delivering more consistent distance.
- V Steel Sole Design – A V Steel Sole design in the hybrids reduces turf interaction and distributes weight low in the club to ramp up ball flights from a variety of lies on the golf course.
This product is ideal for someone looking to maximize their iron and hybrid distances. The ball launches off the face at an incredible rate. One of the top irons in regards to feel, consistency, and length. This iron would help someone looking to enhance their game whether that be breaking 90 or looking to win their club championship. This set is legit!
- Incredibly distance
- Insane forgiveness and feel
- Sharp clubhead design and look
- Added 10 yards in distance, created more of a gap in lower club yardages (Gap to Pitching Wedge).
TaylorMade's new Stealth Combo set is a perfect option for any mid to high handicap golfer. Even lower handicap golfers looking for some extra comfort and forgiveness will enjoy the stealth irons. Offering minimal offset in a cast iron, great for shaping shots while still maintaining a wider sole and top line for forgiveness.
- Exceptional distance
- Very forgiving
- Premium materials
- Higher ball flight than some golfers prefer
- Muted sweet spots aren't ideal for some
- Active tip section shaft profile isn't ideal for some golfers
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear