Helly Hansen Women's LIFA Merino Midweight Baselayer Top
- We price match
Get fast, free advice from an Expert
Ask a winter sports expert a question about this product
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a cheaper option?
- What's a more premium option?
- Ask your own question
The Helly Hansen Women's LIFA Merino Midweight Baselayer Shirt is perfect to keep any woman warm for cold weather activities. This baselayer is part of Helly Hansen's LIFA collection, which pairs a moisture-wicking LIFA interior, with 100% merino wool exterior for warmth. This combination provides superior warmth and moisture management in one.
- 2-Layer Technology â€” The exterior is 100% merino wool and the interior is made of 100% proprietary LIFA. The merino wool layer retains heat, while the LIFA layer stays dry.
- Flatlock Seams â€” Flatlock seams reduce itching and won't chafe as you move.
- LIFA Stay Warm Technology â€” Helly Hansen's proprietary LIFA is a specialized yarn made to allow the passage of moisture, keeping the clothing drier and warmer.
Is this right for you? Chat with an Expert to learn more about this product, compare it with similar options and get personalized recommendations
Lightweight and breathable, this base layer is water wicking and dries very quickly! The wool will offer better odor protection than a synthetic layer as well.
Great for warmth in wet weather, and also helps wick moisture. Will stay smelling fresh on multi day trips.
Great for warmth in wet weather, and wicking moisture on the warmer days when you're sweating more. Will stay smelling fresh on multi-day trips which I personally find to be a welcome plus!