TaylorMade Stealth Iron Set
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- Is this right for me?
- What iron set makeup is right for me?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Are graphite or steel shafts right for me?
- What shaft flex is right for me?
- Ask your own question
For anyone low-to-mid handicap golfer, this iron set if perfect for you because they offer great distance, forgiveness, and consistency, even on the off-center shots. I played the best iron round of my life the first time I had these in my bag. I love the look, I love how they play, and I am very happy I made the purchase.
- Great distance
- Very forgiving
- Very consistent
- Thick sole profile
The TaylorMade Stealth Iron Set is built for the higher handicap, newer, or moderate swing speed golfer seeking a forgiving iron that will improve distance.
A free-floating face construction with a hollow body and capped backing targets typical mishit locations to produce dependable ball speeds from multiple impact points across the clubface.
- Cap Back Design – Multi-materials in the Cap Back design and toe wrap construction enable the repositioning of weight from the high toe to the sole, delivering players optimal forgiveness and distance while preserving a forged-like feel.
- Thru-Slot Speed Pocket – Ensuring launch from mishits on the low end of the clubface, speed pocket technology maximizes face flexibility to empower consistently fast ball speeds and reliable distance.
- Progressive Inverted Cone Technology – The 450 stainless steel face material combines with progressive inverted cone technology to stretch the hitting zone towards the toe and deliver forgiveness and targeted ball flights from a large hitting area.
- ECHO Damping System – Producing a forged-like feel, a soft polymer blend behind the face and on multiple contact points channel away unwanted vibrations.
Demoing this iron was a pleasure. I am very used to playing more blade style and minimal offset club. The Stealth irons are a definite upgrade from the SIM2 irons. Similar technology with cap back design and echo dampening system. These irons just look and feel better than the SIM2 irons. Distance is insane. The high launch characteristics make hitting more greens a possibility for a lot more golfers. The ball just seems to rocket off the club face. I was hitting these clubs in terrible weather conditions. Rain, wind, cold. That didn't stop me from being able to pepper the greens easily. Every golfer will increase their greens in regulation with these amazing irons.
- This iron has a ton of distance and forgiveness.
- Great looks and feel for a game improvement iron.
- Moderate offset in the club face to help square the club up at impact.
- Lightweight shaft might not be good for golfers with faster swings speeds.
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear