TaylorMade Stealth Iron Set
- We price match
Get free gear advice from an expert
These are a great set of irons with tons of new technology. They are a closed back cavity that is filled with high density tungsten and a low density foam. They have a great feel and sound. They are very long and very forgiving. They are on the slimmer side for a super easy to use game improvement set which many will appreciate. That said they are just as easy to use as some of the other thicker sets out there. No real down side to these they will work great for anyone who wants a set that is super easy to use and super playable.
- Super long and forgiving
- Great feel
- Easy to launch and hit
- Not a fan of the white scorelines
The TaylorMade Stealth Iron Set is built for the higher handicap, newer, or moderate swing speed golfer seeking a forgiving iron that will improve distance.
A free-floating face construction with a hollow body and capped backing targets typical mishit locations to produce dependable ball speeds from multiple impact points across the clubface.
- Cap Back Design – Multi-materials in the Cap Back design and toe wrap construction enable the repositioning of weight from the high toe to the sole, delivering players optimal forgiveness and distance while preserving a forged-like feel.
- Thru-Slot Speed Pocket – Ensuring launch from mishits on the low end of the clubface, speed pocket technology maximizes face flexibility to empower consistently fast ball speeds and reliable distance.
- Progressive Inverted Cone Technology – The 450 stainless steel face material combines with progressive inverted cone technology to stretch the hitting zone towards the toe and deliver forgiveness and targeted ball flights from a large hitting area.
- ECHO Damping System – Producing a forged-like feel, a soft polymer blend behind the face and on multiple contact points channel away unwanted vibrations.
TaylorMade's Stealth Irons are a great option for mid to high handicap golfers or lower handicappers looking for more forgiveness in iron play. Upgraded toe wrap construction, offering more forgiveness on toe misses in comparison to the previous Sim 2 series. Carry distance focused design. All around performing iron, tough to find something not to like about them.
- Plenty of distance
- All around performance
- Great feel
- Doesn't excel at anything in specific
The Taylormade Stealth Irons are fantastic for all players that shoot over 85 for 18 holes. They are forgiving and have great distances. These will fit the average golfer that wants to maximize their distances and keep their shots straight. They are amazing clubs overall and great for basically all amateur golfers.
- These irons are really forgiving irons.
- The stealth irons are extremely forgiving.
- These irons are slimmer than normal game improvement irons.
- These irons have less offset than most game improvement irons. So if someone needs more forgiveness, they may look for other irons.
- These irons are not good for lower handicap players that need more workability.
- These irons are not forged, so they will not have as good of sound or feedback.
Our community of experts are ready to help you find the right gear