Get free gear advice from an expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
The Curated Take
The TaylorMade Women's Stealth Iron Set is one of the best-performing Women's iron sets on the market. It is perfect for someone looking for a long and forgiving set with great feel and technology. The head has a closed back cavity that is filled with tungsten and a lighter low-density material for added forgiveness and MOI. The heads are a little smaller and slimmer than some other game improvement clubs, but the performance is on par with any of those, and the feel is more solid and more like a forged club.
- Very forgiving
- Very long
- Great feel
- Head is a little smaller than most game improvement irons
The TaylorMade Women's Stealth Iron Set is designed for a wide array of mid to high-handicap women golfers seeking a forgiving iron with a cap back design that harnesses spring-like launch and deep carry distances.
Drawing on many iterations of progressing technologies culminates in a launch-improving, fast face iron with a forged-like feel to ensure players get the most out of their golf swing.
- Cap Back Design – A cap on the back of the hollow body construction also features a toe wrap design that shifts more mass from the high toe to the sole, enhancing feel, distance, and forgiveness.
- Progressive Inverted Cone Technology – A 450 stainless steel face enhances ball speeds while progressive inverted cone technology strategically positions the sweet spot to maximize impact consistency, delivering repeatably long distances.
- ECHO Damping System – An ECHO Damping System uses a soft polymer blend and multiple contact points on the clubface to prevent unwanted vibrations from disrupting the forged-like feel of the iron.
- Thru-Slot Speed Pocket – Optimizing face flexibility to produce faster ball speeds, a Thru-Slot Speed Pocket also launches low mishits to recover from improper impact angles.