Instantly connect & get free advice from a golf expert
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
We haven't found this product listed elsewhere. If you find a lower price, let your expert know - we'll match it!Check out our Price Match Policy
The Curated Take
The Stealth Plus Fairway is designed for golfers who want more workability in their woods. The Stealth Plus has an adjustable hosel that can add or decrease the loft which also changes the angle of the clubface at address. This feature can help golfers who want to bias their ball flight in a certain direction. The Stealth Plus also has some of the highest ball speeds seen across all of the new clubs out there. All together this club is great for the mid to low handicapper who wants to add distance and workability to their woods.
- Hottest face, higher ball speeds
- Adjustable hosel allows for extra workability
- Clean look at address
- Not as forgiving on off-center hits
The TaylorMade Stealth Plus+ Fairway Wood is designed for lower handicap players seeking low spin control and hosel adjustability to enable specific shot trajectories to any target location. A large hitting area within a compact shape produces a stealthy mix of forgiveness and workable, penetrating ball flights for an optimized tool keeping pace with the demands of the confident player.
- 80G V Steel Sole Plate – Adding to the versatility and improved turf interaction of the fairway wood's construction, an 80-gram soleplate enhances the forgiveness for reliably launched, accurate ball flights from the fairway.
- Titanium Zatech Twist Face – Built with an ultra-strong, thin-face architecture that pairs with twist face technology to correct errant impacts imparting deep and controlled trajectories to the golf ball.
- 175 CC Head Size – Inspiring confidence for all skill levels, a large face profile is melded into a 175cc body for a powerful combination of clubhead speed generation and forgiveness at impact.
- Thru-Slot Speed Pocket – Empowering profound ball speeds from mishits especially low on the clubface, a thru-slot speed pocket in the sole rebounds more energy to the golf ball.