TaylorMade Stealth Rescue Hybrid
- We price match
Instantly connect & get free advice from a golf expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- What's a cheaper option?
- What's a more premium option?
- What should I compare this to?
- Can you show me more like this?
- Is this right for me?
- Ask your own question
The Taylormade Stealth Hybrid is one of the most forgiving hybrids on the market. The club is very forgiving and hits very far. The new carbon crown construction makes it an excellent choice for all golfers wanting to increase their distances and keep the ball hitting straight. As a result, this club best fits the mid to high handicapper wanting to improve their game.
- Very forgiving
- Great for the Rough
- High Launch
- Not low spinning
- Not the most workable
The TaylorMade Stealth Rescue Hybrid is designed for a variety of handicap players demanding reliable launch and distance from the long shots they encounter on the golf course. A selection of loft configurations provide golfers relief from both their fairway woods and long irons in their bag, and each hybrid is engineered with corrective face angles and a slot in the sole to maximize accuracy and launch off typical miss-hit locations.
- Carbon Crown – A light carbon material in the crown of the hybrid enables more weight to be located at the rear of the club, producing a high MOI (Moment of Inertia) for increased control and forgiveness.
- V Steel Sole Design – Achieving the desired launch from a hybrid, the V Steel Sole Design catapults dependable distances from any turf location.
- C300 Steel Twist Face – Along with corrective face angles, high-strength C300 steel generates explosive ball speeds garnering consistently straight and long ball flights from a variety of impact points.
- Thru-Slot Speed Pocket – Maximizing ball speed from off-center strikes, especially low on the clubface, Speed Pocket technology protects against low running trajectories.
Honestly not a bad club here. rescues can be hit or miss, this is a hit, but has a better brother in the family of the plus option. Not super forgiving, but definitely gets the job done. I recommend to anyone who needs less forgiveness. Otherwise i would suggest to go with the plus. Perfect for higher skilled players
- great looking club
- Looks great at address
- great replacement for a long iron
- the plus is better
TaylorMade's Stealth Hybrid is a great option for all golfers. Offering the perfect frame to offer forgiveness with the corrective loft twist face technology, with a higher ball flight and consistent trajectory. The Stealth Hybrid is the lightest club head from TaylorMade's rescue clubs, offering a crown loaded with Carbon to offer more distance.
- Great carry distance
- Wonderful feel and shot dispersion
- Not ideal for players who prefer more compact of a hybrid club head
Get personalized, unbiased product recommendations within minutes