TaylorMade Women's Stealth Rescue Hybrid
- We price match
Instantly connect & get free advice from a golf expert
Ask a golf expert a question about this product
- What's a cheaper option?
- Can you show me more like this?
- What should I compare this to?
- What's a more premium option?
- Is this right for me?
- Ask your own question
The TaylorMade Women's Stealth Rescue Hybrid produces mid-low spin and high launch and is perfect for golfers of most handicaps seeking dependably accurate distance from the long clubs in their bag. Speed Pocket technology works in unison with a V steel sole design to properly launch the golf ball and create favorable descent angles to stop on the putting surface.
- Carbon Crown – A lightweight carbon material in the crown enables saved mass to produce a low center of gravity position and in turn towering ball flights.
- V Steel Sole Design – Splitting through the turf and distributing weight to create optimal launch characteristics, a V steel sole is designed into the club.
- C300 Steel Twist Face – Twist face technology helps straighten mishits while a high-strength C300 steel face empowers explosive ball speeds and deeper distance.
- Thru-Slot Speed Pocket – A speed pocket engineered into the sole of the club works to enhance ball speeds from even low mishits on the clubface ensuring proper descent angles into the greens.
Get personalized, unbiased product recommendations within minutes
The Speed Pocket technology makes the sweet spot larger to give you confidence that you'll hit high quality shots from the heel to the toe of the club! Fixed rear weighting improves stability and helps you square the face at impact for straighter, longer ball flights.
Lightweight design due to the carbon crown Stealth is known for. This allows for weight to be redistributed to the bottom of the club to assist in getting down and launching the ball higher. This weighting also makes this a very forgiving clubhead while not giving up the distance.