Get fast, free advice from Curated's Real Experts
Eligible product if recommended by your Expert.Check out our Return Policy
The Curated Take
Honestly not a bad club here. rescues can be hit or miss, this is a hit, but has a better brother in the family of the plus option. Not super forgiving, but definitely gets the job done. I recommend to anyone who needs less forgiveness. Otherwise I would suggest to go with the plus. Perfect for higher skilled players
- great looking club
- Looks great at address
- great replacement for a long iron
- the plus is better
The TaylorMade Stealth Rescue Hybrid is designed for a variety of handicap players demanding reliable launch and distance from the long shots they encounter on the golf course. A selection of loft configurations provide golfers relief from both their fairway woods and long irons in their bag, and each hybrid is engineered with corrective face angles and a slot in the sole to maximize accuracy and launch off typical miss-hit locations.
- Carbon Crown – A light carbon material in the crown of the hybrid enables more weight to be located at the rear of the club, producing a high MOI (Moment of Inertia) for increased control and forgiveness.
- V Steel Sole Design – Achieving the desired launch from a hybrid, the V Steel Sole Design catapults dependable distances from any turf location.
- C300 Steel Twist Face – Along with corrective face angles, high-strength C300 steel generates explosive ball speeds garnering consistently straight and long ball flights from a variety of impact points.
- Thru-Slot Speed Pocket – Maximizing ball speed from off-center strikes, especially low on the clubface, Speed Pocket technology protects against low running trajectories.